Our level 5 AGX Hearing technology is designed for individuals who lead quiet lifestyles and whose listening environments include limited background noise.
Quiet lifestyles often feature activities including: one-on-one conversations, some television and radio, quiet shopping trips, and weekly church services.
More Natural Sound Quality
- AGX5 hearing aids are based on an advanced understanding of how the human ear works. Sounds are processed and amplified in precise increments called channels. By processing sound in independent channels, AGX5 hearing aids are able to better accommodate the specifics of your hearing loss. Our professionals will program each of these channels to help minimize your perception of Sound Voids. Think of it as offering the precision and accuracy of a graphic sound equalizer, rather than a limited volume, treble, or bass control.
- The AGX5 offers our proven personalized noise-reduction technology. This feature enables us to customize your AGX5 hearing aid technology to search for the differences between background noises and speech-like sounds. It then reduces the level of many background noises to enhance your understanding of speech in noise.
- AGX5 hearing aid systems employ conventional directionality that combines switchable directional microphone technology with our patented personalized noise reduction. When combined, these two features offer an optimized hearing-in-noise experience by emphasizing sounds that are in front of you and de-emphasizing ambient noise originating from all other directions.
- Reaction technology is the basis for AGX5′s outstanding performance and flexibility. Your hearing system will monitor your listening environments continuously, detect and analyze changes, and adapt to new conditions within milliseconds. All this helps to ensure that you don’t miss any important communication.
- Feedback cancellation ensures proper amplification of the sounds you want to hear without the annoyance of a whistle or squeal, which can distract you and those around you.